Surabaya – Bromo – Ijen – Sukamade Tour
Surabaya - Bromo
- We will take you on an approximately three hour drive from anywhere in Surabaya city to one of the hotels in mount Bromo before starting your tour in the next early morning.
Bromo - Ijen
- Once we have done the Bromo tour, we will continue our journey for Ijen Crater Tour started by driving from Bromo to Probolinggo city and to the region of Banyuwangi where mount Ijen is located. You may also choose the train from Probolinggo to Banyuwangi which takes about five to six hours (please contact us for more information, the price may vary).
- • You will be picked up at your hotel in Banyuwangi area and start your Ijen Crater Tour by Jeep/Trooper to the mountain base. It takes approximately 60 minute drive from the city center of Banyuwangi.
- Start trekking the trail from Paltuding area (mountain base/parking lot) to the Ijen crater’s rim. This is about 2,500 meters above sea level over a steep pathway.
- Arrive at the rim of volcano where you can decide to descend into the crater’s lake for Ijen Bluefire Tour to witness the phenomenon (one of the greatest blue flame areas in the world). Please kindly note that descending into the crater is officially forbidden as some of gasses contain toxic material and it will be at your own full responsible to go into it.
- Descending to the mountain base and drive back to Banyuwangi through forest and plantations on the slope of Ijen. You can stop at few spots along the way to receive more information about the area.
Ijen - Sukamade
- Start our trip by driving 4x4 Jeep/Trooper to Sukamade beach for about four hours from Banyuwangi city.
- Going back to your hotel where you stay, get breakfast and ready for check out. We will be very pleased to take you to your next final destination such as local Banyuwangi airport, train station, ferry terminal to Bali or going back to Surabaya by car (please contact us for more information, the price may vary).